Whether you’re powering up for a workout, craving a mid-morning snack or looking for a way to pack more fruits and veggies into your daily diet, a creamy smoothie will fit the bill. When you want a creamy, indulgent snack that will taste like dessert, a pumpkin spice smoothie topped with white chocolate and crunchy pecans is even more fitting.
Whether it’s October or April, pumpkin will give your smoothie plenty of vitamin A and fiber, while frozen banana and Greek yogurt give it a thick texture. International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer will make your otherwise virtuous smoothie taste like a treat. If you want to make your smoothie a healthier, pre-workout snack, skip the chocolate shavings and garnish your beverage with chopped pecans and a pinch of nutmeg.
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup Greek yogurt, plain or vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup ice
- White chocolate shavings (garnish)
- Pecan halves (garnish)
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender in order. Blend on high for approximately three minutes or until smoothie is well blended. Pour into two glasses and garnish with white chocolate and pecans. Serve immediately.