This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias.
The phrase “as American as apple pie” is a little unfair. It’s limiting the ubiquitous enjoyment of pie that many Americans experience on a regular basis to one pie variety. Completely unfair to every other pie out there that happens to be just as delicious and decadent as apple pies can be.
Speaking of decadence, have you tried salted caramel pumpkin pie?
If you haven’t, then you should.
I believe that one of the reasons why people avoid making pie is because then, they’ll have a whole pie to eat. I make pies when I know it will be well received by a crowd of people happy to help me polish off slices…or when I know I can unload my pie on my unsuspecting coworkers.
That’s where Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust comes in. You can make simple, delicious pies that are magically portion controlled so even if you happen to demolish an entire pie, it’s a tiny pie, so the damage done is minimal. They’re easy to find in the baking aisle at Walmart, grouped with other pie supplies.
I love baking with all things pumpkin in the fall — though I know I’m not necessarily original in that regard — so I was especially excited to find Dannon® Greek Yogurt Oikos® Pumpkin Pie. Anytime pie is involved, whipped cream should be as well, pick up some Reddi-wip® to use both in this recipe, and as a sweet topping.
These no-bake pies are effortless and make great desserts for families or couples looking for a light but still indulgent date night dinner recipe. They are also a simple clean up snack — no need to roll out and bake a whole pie crust. They’re also great as a healthier dessert option next time you need a quick activity for your kids, nieces, nephews or when babysitting for young friends.
- 2 5.3-ounce containers Dannon® Greek Yogurt Oikos® Pumpkin Pie
- ¾ cup Reddi-wip®, divided
- ½ cup canned or fresh pumpkin
- ¼ cup caramel sauce or dessert topping
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 package Keebler®Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- Cinnamon, (optional) for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, ½ cup Reddi-wip, pumpkin, caramel sauce, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and sea salt. Whisk until ingredients are all well blended.
- Scoop about two heaping tablespoons of filling into individual pie crusts. If you have some leftover, evenly distribute across crusts. Top with remaining whipped cream. Garnish with cinnamon and serve immediately. If desired, pair with other fall snacks like popcorn or apple cider.